United Way of Greater Lima and SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) collaborates together to improve the health and financial stability of families in Allen County by providing access to more affordable prescription medications. For many years, United Way programs and SingleCare have worked together to bring greater stability to communities nationwide. No one should ever have to choose between the meds they require and other basic necessities like food and rent.
Who Can Use the SingleCare Discount Card?
Anyone can use the card, whether they are insured, under-insured or have no insurance. There are no usage, age, or income limits.
The SingleCare Prescription Savings Card:
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- It is NOT insurance; it is a discount program anyone can use.
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
How do I get a card?
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Visit The United Way of Greater Lima at 616 S. Collett St., Lima, Ohio 45805 to pick one up.
How do I check on the Price of my Prescriptions?
- Check the SingleCare price on your prescriptions by going to SingleCare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare mobile app. Simply enter the drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price at a nearby pharmacy.
How SingleCare works:
- SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
- To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their pharmacist every time they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (scroll down the page).